Ladakh became a Union Territory on 31st October 2019. The Union Territory of Ladakh comprises two districts namely Leh and Kargil. It is renowned for its remote mountain beauty and distinct culture.Read More
- Operational of Banking services and business continuity measures.
- Order: Clarification on policy of transfer/posting of Government Employees.
- Standard Operating Procedures, (SOPs) for movement of trucks/tankers from UT of J&K to Ladakh
- Closure of all offices in the Union Territory of Ladakh thereof.
- Nodal Officer for students welfare for students outside the UT of Ladakh.