Ladakh became a Union Territory on 31st October 2019. The Union Territory of Ladakh comprises two districts namely Leh and Kargil. It is renowned for its remote mountain beauty and distinct culture.Read More
- Empanelment of Professional Photographers, Tourism Department, UT Ladakh
- S.O. 02- Planning, Development and Monitoring Department Ladakh.
- Circular: Republic Day Celebrations-2020.
- Notification regarding drug controlling authority of Union Territory of Ladakh.
- Assigning the duties of Commissioner Food Safety of Union Territory of Ladakh.
Area: 14,036 sq km
Population (2011 Census) : 1,40,802
Block(2011 Census) : 15
Villages (2011 Census) : 129