Ladakh became a Union Territory on 31st October 2019. The Union Territory of Ladakh comprises two districts namely Leh and Kargil. It is renowned for its remote mountain beauty and distinct culture.Read More
- RFP for engagement of Social Media Management Agency
- Feedback on Incentive Rules for Tourism Entrepreneurs of Ladakh.
- Feedback on Guidelines for registration/renewal of Adventure Tour Operators(ATOs).
- Conference of Elected Representatives with Lieutenant Governor, Ladakh
- Constitution Day of India celebrates in Leh, UT Ladakh on 26th November, 2019