Vision and Mission.
Vision Cooperative is an organization to promote the Cooperative Movement aspires to facilitate the voluntary and democratic functioning of Cooperatives. Societies based on self reliance and mutual aid for overall economic betterment and financial autonomy betterment and financial autonomy. Mission Cooperative is a business model and enterprise which is committed to apply the knowledge and resource acquired over year of its functioning to ensure the following:-
- To satisfactorily meet the requirement of consumer, farmers, entrepreneurs.
- To maintain transparency and focus on consumer satisfaction.
- To continuously strive to achieve higher standards of performance.
- To enable growth of all the Cooperative Societies/Cooperative through dissemination of best practices, professionalism and use of technology.
- To achieve higher growth better market penetration keeping the best interests of consumer in mind.
- Supervising the activities carried out by the various cooperative societies in the field.
- Ensuring timely audit of the various cooperative societies through departmental audit wing.
- Marketing of various agri-horticultural and animal produce of the region viz vegetables/fruits , pashmina, wool etc. through various Cooperative Marketing Societies.
- Bulk procurement and distribution of chemical/bio-fertilizer through Cooperative Marketing and Primary Agriculture Credit Cooperative Societies at village level.
- Procurement stocking and distribution of essential commodities on nominal price all over Ladakh through various consumer Cooperative Societies there
- Procurement and distribution of fresh vegetables/fruits during lean winter months to the local population.
- Sensitizing people/ towards economic development through formation of new cooperative societies and their registration